Thursday 31 October 2013

Featured in Meraviglia Paper!


Through my work I recently came into contact with the editors of a new travel/lifestyle magazine called Meraviglia Paper. Based in Milan, they only started up last year but already have great content and a strong team. When offered the opportunity to do a quick interview and a short profile my home town, Hobart, I couldn't resist! You can find the story here.
Growing up in Tasmania was an amazing start to life. Being able to experience the real wilderness at the same time as having all the benefits of a city gave me an invaluable perspective, which I hope to hold on to forever.  

I had to mention Buck and Vertigo Mountain Bike in my review, his team offer tours that combine outdoor activities in the wonderful environment that makes Tasmania so unique, combined with fine dining and cultural experiences.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment